Audio Recordings Soldier's joy
About this Item
- Soldier's joy
- Contributor Names
- Mrs. Ben Scott and Myrtle B. Wilkinson (performer)
- Cowell, Sidney Robertson (collector)
- Scott -- Mrs. Ben (performer)
- Wilkinson, Myrtle B. (performer)
- Archive of Folk Culture (Library of Congress)
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Tenor banjo and fiddle music
- - Fiddle tunes
- - Mrs. Ben Scott, violin; Myrtle B. Wilkinson, tenor banjo. (performers)
- - Recorded by Sidney Robertson Cowell in Turlock, California on October 31, 1939. (venue)
- - Reference copy available in the Library of Congress, Folklife Reading Room. (additional physical form)
- - Forms part of a group of field materials documenting Mrs. Ben Scott and Myrtle B. Wilkinson performing Anglo-American music on the fiddle and tenor banjo on October 31, 1939, collected by Sidney Robertson Cowell in Turlock, California.
- - 87E A2 Sidney Robertson Cowell (music publisher)
- sound recording
- on 1 band of 1 sound disc : analog, 78 rpm ; 12 in.
- DLC M/B/RS
- Online Format
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
- California Gold: Northern California Folk Music From the Thirties Collected by Sidney Robertson Cowell (1,239)
- Motion Picture, Broadcasting and Recorded Sound Division (2,140)
- American Folklife Center Reading Room (5,718)
- Recorded Sound Research Center (12,252)
- American Folklife Center (23,641)
- The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America (100,046)
- Performing Arts Encyclopedia (112,418)
- American Memory (563,447)
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Mrs. Ben Scott And Myrtle B. Wilkinson, Sidney Robertson Cowell, Scott, Myrtle B Wilkinson, and Archive Of Folk Culture. Soldier's Joy. 1939. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/afccc.a4227a2/. (Accessed July 23, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Mrs. Ben Scott And Myrtle B. Wilkinson, Cowell, S. R., Scott, Wilkinson, M. B. & Archive Of Folk Culture. (1939) Soldier's Joy. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/afccc.a4227a2/.
MLA citation style:
Mrs. Ben Scott And Myrtle B. Wilkinson, et al. Soldier's Joy. 1939. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/afccc.a4227a2/>.