Audio Recordings Wondrous love
About this Item
- Wondrous love
- Contributor Names
- Stanford University Choir (performer)
- Cowell, Sidney Robertson (collector)
- Stanford University Choir
- Archive of Folk Culture (Library of Congress)
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices), Unaccompanied
- - Shape note singing
- - Yellow song check-list notes: "A shaped-note hymn from the Sacred Harp."
- - Stanford University Choir, vocals; Raymond Kendall, director. (performers)
- - Recorded by Sidney Robertson Cowell in Palo Alto, California in 1939. (venue)
- - Reference copy available in the Library of Congress, Folklife Reading Room. (additional physical form)
- - Forms part of a group of field materials documenting the Stanford University Choir performing shape note hymns in 1939, collected by Sidney Robertson Cowell in Palo Alto, California.
- - 93E A1 Sidney Robertson Cowell (music publisher)
- sound recording
- on 1 band of 1 sound disc : analog, 78 rpm ; 12 in.
- DLC M/B/RS
- Online Format
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
- California Gold: Northern California Folk Music From the Thirties Collected by Sidney Robertson Cowell (1,239)
- Motion Picture, Broadcasting and Recorded Sound Division (2,041)
- American Folklife Center Reading Room (5,718)
- Recorded Sound Research Center (12,252)
- American Folklife Center (23,651)
- The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America (100,036)
- Performing Arts Encyclopedia (111,969)
- American Memory (563,061)
Articles and Essays with this item:
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Stanford University Choir, Sidney Robertson Cowell, Stanford University Choir, and Archive Of Folk Culture. Wondrous Love. 1939. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/afccc.a4233a1/. (Accessed August 30, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Stanford University Choir, Cowell, S. R., Stanford University Choir & Archive Of Folk Culture. (1939) Wondrous Love. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/afccc.a4233a1/.
MLA citation style:
Stanford University Choir, et al. Wondrous Love. 1939. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/afccc.a4233a1/>.