Audio Recordings Alagaz bartzer sare = Alagaz Mountain
About this Item
- Alagaz bartzer sare = Alagaz Mountain
- Contributor Names
- Baboyan, Ruben J. (performer)
- Cowell, Sidney Robertson (collector)
- Archive of Folk Culture (Library of Congress)
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - e-ur-ai
- - Songs, Armenian -- California -- Fresno
- - Armenian Americans -- California -- Fresno -- Music
- - Dance music
- - Love songs
- - Homesickness -- Songs and music
- - LC romanized form of title: Alageaz bardzr sar e.
- - Dust jacket notes: Song of longing for Armenian homeland.
- - Dust jacket notes: This song is not the same as AFS 4236 A1.
- - Ruben J. Baboyan, unaccompanied vocals. (performers)
- - Recorded by Sidney Robertson Cowell in Fresno, California on April 16, 1939. (venue)
- - Reference copy available in the Library of Congress, Folklife Reading Room. (additional physical form)
- - In Armenian. (language)
- - Forms part of a group of field materials documenting Ruben J. Baboyan performing Armenian and Armeno-Turkish songs on April 16, 1939, collected by Sidney Robertson Cowell in Fresno, California.
- - 56M B2 Sidney Robertson Cowell (music publisher)
- sound recording
- on 1 band of 1 sound disc : analog, 78 rpm ; 12 in.
- DLC M/B/RS
- Online Format
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
- California Gold: Northern California Folk Music From the Thirties Collected by Sidney Robertson Cowell (1,239)
- Motion Picture, Broadcasting and Recorded Sound Division (2,140)
- American Folklife Center Reading Room (5,718)
- Recorded Sound Research Center (12,252)
- American Folklife Center (23,641)
- The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America (100,046)
- Performing Arts Encyclopedia (112,418)
- American Memory (563,447)
Articles and Essays with this item:
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Baboyan, Ruben J, Sidney Robertson Cowell, and Archive Of Folk Culture. Alagaz bartzer sare = Alagaz Mountain. 1939. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/afccc.a4234b2/. (Accessed July 23, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Baboyan, R. J., Cowell, S. R. & Archive Of Folk Culture. (1939) Alagaz bartzer sare = Alagaz Mountain. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/afccc.a4234b2/.
MLA citation style:
Baboyan, Ruben J, Sidney Robertson Cowell, and Archive Of Folk Culture. Alagaz bartzer sare = Alagaz Mountain. 1939. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/afccc.a4234b2/>.