Audio Recordings Turkish march
About this Item
- Turkish march
- Contributor Names
- Bedrosian, Joe (performer)
- Cowell, Sidney Robertson (collector)
- Archive of Folk Culture (Library of Congress)
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Armenian Americans -- California -- Fresno -- Music
- - Zurna music
- - Marches
- - Joe Bedrosian, zurna. (performers)
- - Recorded by Sidney Robertson Cowell in Fresno, California on April 24, 1939. (venue)
- - Reference copy available in the Library of Congress, Folklife Reading Room. (additional physical form)
- - Forms part of a group of field materials documenting Joe Bedrosian performing Armenian and Armeno-Turkish music on the zurna on April 24, 1939, collected by Sidney Robertson Cowell in Fresno, California.
- - 63M B1 Sidney Robertson Cowell (music publisher)
- sound recording
- on 1 band of 1 sound disc : analog, 78 rpm ; 12 in.
- DLC M/B/RS
- Online Format
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
- California Gold: Northern California Folk Music From the Thirties Collected by Sidney Robertson Cowell (1,239)
- Motion Picture, Broadcasting and Recorded Sound Division (2,051)
- American Folklife Center Reading Room (5,718)
- Recorded Sound Research Center (12,252)
- American Folklife Center (23,646)
- The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America (100,046)
- Performing Arts Encyclopedia (112,528)
- American Memory (562,451)
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Bedrosian, Joe, Sidney Robertson Cowell, and Archive Of Folk Culture. Turkish March. 1939. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/afccc.a4241b1/. (Accessed September 26, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Bedrosian, J., Cowell, S. R. & Archive Of Folk Culture. (1939) Turkish March. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/afccc.a4241b1/.
MLA citation style:
Bedrosian, Joe, Sidney Robertson Cowell, and Archive Of Folk Culture. Turkish March. 1939. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/afccc.a4241b1/>.