Book/Printed Material Root hog or die. No. 5
About this Item
- Root hog or die. No. 5
- Created / Published
- song sheet
- - "Written on board U.S. Gunboat Com. Barney, after the battle at Newbern, by a Blue Jacket."
- - At head of title: No. 945.
- - Imprint has been clipped.
- - In English. (language)
- 1 score
- American Song Sheets Library of Congress Rare Books and Special Collections
- Shelf Location
- Series 1 Volume 3
- Online Format
- online text
- Song Sheet. print | 1 score | "Written on board U.S. Gunboat Com. Barney, after the battle at Newbern, by a Blue Jacket." At head of title: No. 945. Imprint has been clipped. In English. (Language). Print (Form).
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions in the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division, America Singing: Nineteenth-Century Song Sheets.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Root hog or die. No. 5. Monographic. Online Text. https://www.loc.gov/item/amss.cw104950/.
APA citation style:
Root hog or die. No. 5. Monographic. [Online Text] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/amss.cw104950/.
MLA citation style:
Root hog or die. No. 5. Monographic. Online Text. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/amss.cw104950/>.