Audio Recordings I love her just the same
About this Item
- I love her just the same
- Contributor Names
- Dudley, S. H. (performer)
- Created / Published
- E. Berliner's Gramophone, United States], 1899, monographic.
- Subject Headings
- - Songs (Medium voice) with piano
- - Popular music -- To 1901
- - Popular Songs of the Day
- - Songs and Music
- - Recorded on one side only.
- - Autograph of Dudley inscribed in zinc master.
- - Acoustic recording.
- - Production level cataloging.
- - S.H. Dudley, baritone; piano acc. (performers)
- - Recorded at an unknown location, July 15, 1899. (venue)
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site. (additional physical form)
- - 0341 E. Berliner's Gramophone (issue number)
- sound recording
- electronic resource
- sound disc
- 1 sound disc : analog, 66.5 rpm, mono. ; 7 in.
- Library of Congress Control Number
- LC Classification
- Berliner 0341
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- Emil Berliner and the Birth of the Recording Industry (83)
- Motion Picture, Broadcasting and Recorded Sound Division (1,457)
- Recorded Sound Research Center (11,390)
- The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America (98,771)
- Performing Arts Encyclopedia (110,704)
- American Memory (504,344)
- Library of Congress Online Catalog (607,526)
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Dudley, S. H. I Love Her Just the Same. [E. Berliner's Gramophone, United States, monographic, 1899] Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/99470328/. (Accessed January 17, 2017.)
APA citation style:
Dudley, S. H. (1899) I Love Her Just the Same. [E. Berliner's Gramophone, United States, monographic] [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/99470328/.
MLA citation style:
Dudley, S. H. I Love Her Just the Same. [E. Berliner's Gramophone, United States, monographic, 1899] Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/99470328/>.