Audio Recordings Laughing song
About this Item
- Laughing song
- Contributor Names
- Jones, Sidney -- 1861-1946
- Hall, Owen -- 1853-1907 (librettist)
- Greenbank, Harry. (lyricist)
- Farkoa, Maurice -- d. 1916 (performer)
- Created / Published
- E. Berliner's Gramophone, Philadelphia, Pa, 1896, monographic.
- Subject Headings
- - Musicals -- Excerpts, Arranged
- - Laughter -- Songs and music
- - Humorous songs
- - Songs (High voice) with piano
- - Test pressings (Sound recordings)
- - Originally for voice and orchestra.
- - Libretto by Owen Hall; lyrics by Harry Greenbank; music by Sidney Jones.
- - Recorded on one side only.
- - Acoustic recording.
- - Production level cataloging.
- - Maurice Farkoa, tenor; piano acc. (performers)
- - Recorded in Philadelphia, Pa., May 8, 1896. (venue)
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site. (additional physical form)
- - Sung in French. (language)
- - 1302 Y E. Berliner's Gramophone (issue number)
- sound recording
- electronic resource
- sound disc
- 1 sound disc : analog, between 66 and 72 rpm, mono. ; 8 1/2 in.
- 1 sound disc : analog, between 66 and 72 rpm, mono. ; 7 in.
- Library of Congress Control Number
- LC Classification
- NCPB 1086 NCPBX 00004 Berliner 1302 Y
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
ContributorsE. Berliner's Gramophone
Songs (high Voice) With Piano
Songs and Music
Test Pressings (sound Recordings)
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Jones, Sidney, Owen Hall, Harry Greenbank, and Maurice Farkoa. Laughing Song. E. Berliner's Gramophone, Philadelphia, Pa, , monographic, 1896. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/99471434/. (Accessed July 26, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Jones, S., Hall, O., Greenbank, H. & Farkoa, M. (1896) Laughing Song. E. Berliner's Gramophone, Philadelphia, Pa, , monographic. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/99471434/.
MLA citation style:
Jones, Sidney, et al. Laughing Song. E. Berliner's Gramophone, Philadelphia, Pa, , monographic, 1896. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/99471434/>.