Audio Recordings The seraph
About this Item
- The seraph
- Contributor Names
- Chambers, William Paris -- 1854-1913
- Chambers, William Paris -- 1854-1913 (performer)
- Created / Published
- E. Berliner's Gramophone, New York, [189-], monographic.
- Subject Headings
- - Cornet and piano music
- - Test pressings (Sound recordings)
- - Composed by W. Paris Chambers.
- - Recorded on one side only.
- - Autograph of Chambers inscribed in zinc master.
- - Acoustic recording.
- - Production level cataloging.
- - William Paris Chambers, cornet; piano acc. (performers)
- - Recorded in New York, N.Y., date unknown. (venue)
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site. (additional physical form)
- - Preservation master. Washington, D.C. : Library of Congress Magnetic Recording Laboratory, 1982. 1 sound tape reel : analog, 15 ips, double track, mono. ; 10 in. (reproduction)
- - 235 ZZ E. Berliner's Gramophone (issue number)
- sound recording
- electronic resource
- sound disc
- sound-tape reel
- 1 sound disc : analog, between 66 and 72 rpm, mono. ; 8 1/2 in.
- Library of Congress Control Number
- LC Classification
- NCPB 1123 RWA 3931 A12 (preservation master)
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- Emil Berliner and the Birth of the Recording Industry (83)
- Motion Picture, Broadcasting and Recorded Sound Division (2,051)
- Recorded Sound Research Center (12,252)
- The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America (100,046)
- Performing Arts Encyclopedia (112,528)
- Library of Congress Online Catalog (505,743)
- American Memory (562,451)
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Chambers, William Paris, and William Paris Chambers. TheSeraph. [E. Berliner's Gramophone, New York, 189-, monographic] Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/99390819/. (Accessed September 25, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Chambers, W. P. & Chambers, W. P. TheSeraph. [E. Berliner's Gramophone, New York, 189-, monographic] [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/99390819/.
MLA citation style:
Chambers, William Paris, and William Paris Chambers. TheSeraph. [E. Berliner's Gramophone, New York, 189-, monographic] Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/99390819/>.