Audio Recordings Spaghetti polka
About this Item
- Spaghetti polka
- Contributor Names
- Jardella, F. (performer)
- Created / Published
- E. Berliner's Gramophone, United States], 1898, monographic.
- Subject Headings
- - Polkas
- - Clarinet and piano music
- - Test pressings (Sound recordings)
- - Popular Songs of the Day
- - Songs and Music
- - Recorded on one side only.
- - Acoustic recording.
- - Production level cataloging.
- - F. Jardella, clarinet; piano acc. (performers)
- - Recorded at an unknown location, Apr. 1898. (venue)
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site. (additional physical form)
- - Preservation master. Washington, D.C. : Library of Congress Magnetic Recording Laboratory, 1982. 1 sound tape reel : analog, 15 ips, double track, mono. ; 10 in. (reproduction)
- - 345 E. Berliner's Gramophone (issue number)
- sound recording
- electronic resource
- sound disc
- sound-tape reel
- 1 sound disc : analog, 69.3 rpm, mono. ; 8 1/2 in.
- Library of Congress Control Number
- LC Classification
- NCPB 1087 RWA 3931 B14 (preservation master)
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- Emil Berliner and the Birth of the Recording Industry (83)
- Motion Picture, Broadcasting and Recorded Sound Division (2,051)
- Recorded Sound Research Center (12,252)
- The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America (100,046)
- Performing Arts Encyclopedia (112,528)
- Library of Congress Online Catalog (505,743)
- American Memory (562,451)
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Jardella, F. Spaghetti Polka. [E. Berliner's Gramophone, United States, monographic, 1898] Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/99391332/. (Accessed September 25, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Jardella, F. (1898) Spaghetti Polka. [E. Berliner's Gramophone, United States, monographic] [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/99391332/.
MLA citation style:
Jardella, F. Spaghetti Polka. [E. Berliner's Gramophone, United States, monographic, 1898] Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/99391332/>.