Audio Recordings Scarlet letter
About this Item
- Scarlet letter
- Contributor Names
- Gaisberg, Frederick William.
- Berliner, Emile -- 1851-1929
- Cullen and Collins (Banjo duo) (performer)
- Created / Published
- E. Berliner's Gramophone, United States], 1898, monographic.
- Subject Headings
- - Marches (Banjos (2)), Arranged
- - Popular Songs of the Day
- - Songs and Music
- - March dedicated to Emile Berliner.
- - Recorded on one side only.
- - Acoustic recording.
- - Production level cataloging.
- - Cullen and Collins, banjo duo. (performers)
- - Recorded at an unknown location, Apr. 1898. (venue)
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site. (additional physical form)
- - Preservation master. Washington, D.C. : Library of Congress Magnetic Recording laboratory, 1982. 1 sound tape reel : analog, 15 ips, double track, mono. ; 10 in. (reproduction)
- - 490 E. Berliner's Gramophone (issue number)
- sound recording
- electronic resource
- sound disc
- sound-tape reel
- 1 sound disc : analog, 74.5 rpm, mono. ; 7 in.
- Library of Congress Control Number
- LC Classification
- Berliner 490 RWE 1202 B10 (preservation master)
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- Emil Berliner and the Birth of the Recording Industry (83)
- Motion Picture, Broadcasting and Recorded Sound Division (1,458)
- Recorded Sound Research Center (11,390)
- The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America (98,771)
- Performing Arts Encyclopedia (110,704)
- American Memory (504,345)
- Library of Congress Online Catalog (607,562)
Cullen and Collins (Banjo Duo)
Cullen and Collins (Performer)
E. Berliner's Gramophone
Gaisberg, Frederick William
Gaisberg, Frederick William (Author)
SubjectsMarches (Banjos (2)), Arranged
Popular Songs of the Day
Songs and Music
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Gaisberg, Frederick William, Emile Berliner, and Cullen And Collins. Scarlet Letter. [E. Berliner's Gramophone, United States, monographic, 1898] Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/99390077/. (Accessed January 19, 2017.)
APA citation style:
Gaisberg, F. W., Berliner, E. & Cullen And Collins. (1898) Scarlet Letter. [E. Berliner's Gramophone, United States, monographic] [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/99390077/.
MLA citation style:
Gaisberg, Frederick William, Emile Berliner, and Cullen And Collins. Scarlet Letter. [E. Berliner's Gramophone, United States, monographic, 1898] Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/99390077/>.