Book/Printed Material Speech in reply to Hayne.
About this Item
- Speech in reply to Hayne.
- Webster, Daniel, 1782-1852.
Created / Published
- New York, E. Maynard & co. [c1890]
- - Hayne, Robert Young,--1791-1839.--Speech of Mr. Hayne of South Carolina, on Mr. Foot's resolution. [from old catalog]
- - United States--Politics and government
- - Also available in digital form.
- 64 p. 18 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- E381 .W355
Library of Congress Control Number
- online text
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The books in this collection are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Webster, Daniel. Speech in reply to Hayne. [New York, E. Maynard & co, 1890] Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/ca12001678/.
APA citation style:
Webster, D. (1890) Speech in reply to Hayne. [New York, E. Maynard & co] [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/ca12001678/.
MLA citation style:
Webster, Daniel. Speech in reply to Hayne. [New York, E. Maynard & co, 1890] Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/ca12001678/>.