Book/Printed Material Tenores nouelli
About this Item
- Tenores nouelli
- Littleton, Thomas, Sir, -1481
Created / Published
- London, John Lettou and William de Machlinia [ca. 1482]
- - Land tenure--Great Britain
- - Real property--Great Britain
- - First edition.
- - LC copy agrees with Duff's description; LC and Duff differ from Morgan, f. 70B, colophon, line 1 ends, LC and Duff "Will[s] (Morgan "will[s]") LC, Duff and Morgan differ from Hain 10126 in the division of lines of the colophon.
- - LC copy from the collection of Henry Newnham Davis. Bound by Hering; dark green morocco, inside border. Capitals supplied in red.
- - Signatures: a-h⁸, i⁶.
- - Dobbs & Haun. Law Library at LC, p. 24
- - Duff 273
- - Goff L-232
- - Hain-Copinger 1026
- - Illustrated ISTC (CD-ROM, 2nd ed.) il00232000
- - Morgan 711
- - "This copy is very rare. It is said to be the first book printed jointly by the First Printers in London. The British Museum Catalogue gives 1481 as the probable date. It is probably the only copy in the United States. See p. lxix of Introduction to Wambaugh's edition of Littleton's Tenures"--Law Library of Congress dictionary catalog card (verso).
- - No accession number or date found in volume.
- - Shelved under: Goff L-232
- 70 leaves. 29.5 cm. (fol.)
Call Number/Physical Location
- LAW KD833
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Littleton, Thomas, Sir, -1481. Tenores Nouelli. [London, John Lettou and William de Machlinia, 1482] Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/ca18001474/.
APA citation style:
Littleton, T. (1482) Tenores Nouelli. [London, John Lettou and William de Machlinia] [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/ca18001474/.
MLA citation style:
Littleton, Thomas, Sir, -1481. Tenores Nouelli. [London, John Lettou and William de Machlinia, 1482] Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/ca18001474/>.