permanent ( open to all ) Administrative Procurement Specialist (Vacancy#:VAR001353)
- Opening Date: September 8, 2020
- Closing Date: September 23, 2020
- OPM Control Number: 578236000
- Vacancy Number: VAR001353
- LC Organization Unit: Copyright
- Grade: GS-09
- Series: 0301
- Minimum Salary: $59,534.00
- Maximum Salary: $77,396.00
- Availability: Open to All
Copyright is a form of legal protection provided by the laws of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code) to authors of literary, dramatic, musical, artistic, and other works. The Administrative Services Office provides various support services, including human resources, training, facilities management and planning, personnel and facility security, safety services, and procurement services. The Program Specialist is responsible for routine administration of non-contracted procurement activities.
Anyone may apply - By law, employment at most U.S. Government agencies, including the Library of Congress, is limited to U.S. citizens. However, non-citizens may be hired, provided that other legal requirements are met and the Library determines there are no qualified U.S. citizens available for the position.