temporary ( u.s. citizens only ) Analyst in Health Economics (Vacancy#: GR-DSP20-05)
- Opening Date: February 10, 2020
- Closing Date: March 13, 2020
- OPM Control Number: 559465300
- LC Organization Unit: Congressional Research Service
- LC Organization Unit - Specific Office: Domestic Social Policy Division
- Grade: GS-09/11
- Series: 0110
- Availability: U.S. Citizens Only
- Duration: 120 Days
Clarification from the agency:
Graduate students and Library of Congress employees who meet all of the following eligibility requirements: 1.U.S. Citizenship 2.Current enrollment in or anticipated graduation from an appropriate, accredited advanced degree program. (Library employees may already possess a graduate degree). At the time of appointment, Library employees must maintain employment status without a break in service. 3.General education requirement for a GS-09 or GS-11 appointment (see table below).
The Congressional Research Service (CRS) Domestic Social Policy Division is accepting applications under its 2020 Graduate Recruit Program for an Analyst in Health Economics. This position will be filled at the GS-09 or GS-11 level (see "Duties" below).