temporary ( u.s. citizens only ) Analyst in Macroeconomic Policy (Vacancy #: GR-GFD20-01)
- Opening Date: February 7, 2020
- Closing Date: April 3, 2020
- OPM Control Number: 559463500
- LC Organization Unit: Congressional Research Service
- LC Organization Unit - Specific Office: Government and Finance Division
- Grade: GS-09; GS-11
- Series: 0110
- Availability: U.S. Citizens Only
- Duration: 120 days
Clarification from the Agency:
Graduate students and Library of Congress employees who meet all of the following requirements: 1. U.S. Citizenship 2. Current enrollment in or anticipated graduation from an appropriate, accredited advanced degree program. (Library employees may already possess a graduate degree). At the time of appointment, Library employees must maintain employment status without a break in service. 3. General education requirements for a GS-9 or GS-11 appointment (see “Qualifications Required” below).
The Congressional Research Service (CRS) Government and Finance Division is accepting applications under its 2020 Graduate Recruit Program for an Analyst in Macroeconomic Policy. This position will be filled at the GS-09 or GS-11 level (see "Duties" below).