temporary ( u.s. citizens only ) Analyst in Natural Resources Policy - (Vacancy #: RSI-GR18-01)
- Opening Date: April 2, 2018
- Closing Date: April 30, 2018
- OPM Control Number: 495588400
- LC Organization Unit: Congressional Research Service
- Grade: GS-09
- Series: 0101
- Availability: U.S. Citizens Only
- Duration: 120 day Grad Recruit position (position may be eligible for subsequent conversion to permanent).
The Congressional Research Service (CRS) Resources, Science and Industry Division is accepting applications under its 2018 Graduate Recruit Program for an Analyst in Natural Resources and Earth Sciences. This position will be filled at the GS-09 level. The Analyst in Natural Resources Policy will provide objective public policy analysis and consultation on policies and issues related to natural resources policy for Members and committees of the U.S. Congress. The selectee will conduct research and analyses for Congress on the social, economic, and policy impacts of Department of the Interior-wide initiatives and efforts, as well as efforts specifically related to the federal management of lands, water resources, energy development, and related cultural resources issues.