temporary ( u.s. citizens only ) Analyst in Social Policy (Juvenile, Tribal, and Criminal Justice Systems) (Vacancy#: GR-DSP20-06)
- Opening Date: February 11, 2020
- Closing Date: March 13, 2020
- OPM Control Number: 559465500
- LC Organization Unit: Congressional Research Service
- LC Organization Unit - Specific Office: Domestic Social Policy Division
- Grade: GS-09/11
- Series: 0101
- Availability: U.S. Citizens Only
- Duration: 120 Days
Clarification from the agency:
Graduate students and Library of Congress employees who meet all of the following eligibility requirements: 1.U.S. Citizenship 2.Current enrollment in or anticipated graduation from an appropriate, accredited advanced degree program. (Library employees may already possess a graduate degree). At the time of appointment, Library employees must maintain employment status. 3.General education requirements for a GS-9 or GS-11 appointment (see “Qualifications Required” below).
The Congressional Research Service (CRS) Domestic Social Policy Division is accepting applications under its 2020 Graduate Recruit Program for an Analyst in Social Policy (Juvenile, Tribal, and Criminal Justice Systems). This position will be filled at the GS-09 or GS-11 level (see "Duties" below).