nte-6 years ( Open to All ) Chief Copyright Royalty Judge (Vacancy#:VAR001804)
- Opening Date: January 12, 2022
- Closing Date: February 14, 2022
- OPM Control Number: 630847300
- Vacancy Number: VAR001804
- LC Organization Unit: Copyright
- Grade: AL-01
- Series: 0935
- Minimum Salary: $183,300.00
- Maximum Salary: $183,300.00
- Availability: Open to All
The Chief Copyright Royalty Judge has overall responsibilities and delegated authority for the oversight and administration of broad, emerging, and or critical Library of Congress program or operations as related to quasi-judicial administrative proceedings for copyright royalties. Also, the incumbent has full responsibilities and duties assigned to the Chief Copyright Royalty Judge pursuant to Chapter 8, Title 17 of the United States Code (H.R. 1417).
Certain tasks described herein shall be performed in collaboration with the other Copyright Royalty Judges, or at the direction of the Chief Copyright Royalty Judge when appropriate.