permanent ( library employees only ) Chief Program Administrator (Vacancy # VAR000833)
- Opening Date: April 10, 2019
- Closing Date: April 24, 2019
- OPM Control Number: 530180000
- Vacancy Number: VAR000833
- LC Organization Unit: Office of the Librarian
- LC Organization Unit - Specific Office: The Center for Learning, Literacy and Engagement (CLLE).
- Grade: GS-14
- Series: 0301
- Minimum Salary: $117,191.00
- Maximum Salary: $152,352.00
- Availability: Library Employees Only
This position is located in the Center for Learning, Literacy and Engagement (CLLE). CLLE brings the Library’s collections to life and deepens impact through educational and cultural programming, visitor engagement, and partnerships transforming visitors into regular users of the Library. CLLE is directly responsible for the following offices: The Center for the Book, Learning and Innovation Office, Library Events Office, Signature Programs Office, and Visitor Engagement.
The position serves as a Chief Administrator who works in partnership with the Director of CLLE to implement decisions and build systems and infrastructure to help the Center build a foundation for success. This position is responsible for directing projects, conducting research and analysis, providing budget oversight, and managing contracts. The incumbent reports directly to the Director of CLLE.