permanent ( U.S. Citizens Only ) Contract Specialist (Vacancy#:VAR002088)
- Opening Date: September 22, 2022
- Closing Date: October 24, 2022
- OPM Control Number: 678859800
- Vacancy Number: VAR002088
- LC Organization Unit: Congressional Research Service
- Grade: GS-11
- Series: 1102
- Minimum Salary: $74,950.00
- Maximum Salary: $97,430.00
- Availability: U.S. Citizens Only
The Congressional Research Service (CRS) is seeking a Contract Specialist to join its Office of Administrative Operations (OPS), the office that manages the business operations of the Service and serves as the primary liaison with other Library of Congress units to support the CRS mission.
The selectee will be responsible for performing all aspects of contracting transactions, from developing requirements to recommending awards for supplies or services with specialized requirements. This includes contracts awarded under the CRS Director's independent contracting authority, contracts awarded through the Library of Congress (LC) Contracts and Grant Directorate and other CRS contracts that directly support the research and information needs of the United States Congress.