permanent ( open to all ) Financial Systems Analyst (Vacancy#:VAR001236)
- Opening Date: June 18, 2020
- Closing Date: July 31, 2020
- OPM Control Number: 571348700
- Vacancy Number: VAR001236
- LC Organization Unit: Office of the Chief Information Officer
- Grade: GS-09
- Series: 0501
- Minimum Salary: $59,534.00
- Maximum Salary: $77,396.00
- Availability: Open to All
This position is located in the Financial Systems Division, Financial Services Directorate, Office of the Chief Operating Officer.
This position serves as a Financial Systems Analyst performing professional analyst work relating to the financial activities of the Financial Systems Division within the Financial Systems Directorate (FSD). The work requires the analysis, design and adaptation of automated financial management systems and/or financial reporting systems. Under the supervisor’s guidance, the incumbent renders financial advice and assistance to management.
Anyone may apply - By law, employment at most U.S. Government agencies, including the Library of Congress, is limited to U.S. citizens. However, non-citizens may be hired, provided that other legal requirements are met and the Library determines there are no qualified U.S. citizens available for the position