temporary ( open to all ) Information Technology Specialist (SYSANALYSIS) (Vacancy#: VAR001148)
- Opening Date: January 7, 2020
- Closing Date: January 6, 2021
- OPM Control Number: 555805600
- Vacancy Number: VAR001148
- LC Organization Unit: Office of the Chief Information Officer
- Grade: GS-14
- Series: 2210
- Minimum Salary: $121316.00
- Maximum Salary: $157709.00
- Availability: Open to All
- Duration: Indefinite Not-to-Exceed (NTE) 5 Years
This is an open continuous vacancy announcement. Applicants may submit or update their application before the closing date. Applicants will be referred after the first cutoff date, and subsequent referrals will be made at the manager’s request. The announcement may close earlier or at the request of the selecting official or after the job is filled.
Serves as a recognized technical authority for new or enhanced information systems software. Exercises considerable judgment and ingenuity in advocating the benefits of implementing business-driven quality and process improvements. Participates in the development of operational plans. Assists in planning, directing and coordinating the implementation and execution of approved policies, programs, and services related to Information technology (IT) systems. Reviews and evaluates operations to appraise the effectiveness of policies and programs. Identifies deficiencies and takes/recommends appropriate actions.