permanent ( Current and Former Federal Employees Only ) Lead Contract Specialist [Non-Competitive] (Vacancy#: LCNC0007)
- Opening Date: March 11, 2022
- Closing Date: August 12, 2022
- OPM Control Number: 642384900
- Vacancy Number: LCNC0007
- LC Organization Unit: Office of the Chief Operating Officer
- LC Organization Unit - Specific Office: Contracts and Grants Division
- Grade: GS-13
- Series: 1102
- Minimum Salary: $106,823.00
- Maximum Salary: $138,868.00
- Availability: Current and Former Federal Employees Only
THIS IS AN OPEN CONTINUOUS POSTING. APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AND REVIEWED ON A ROLLING BASIS.
Applications are retrieved and reviewed weekly through the closing date of this announcement or until all positions are filled.The incumbent serves as a contract specialist for the Library of Congress programs. This position is located in the Library of Congress Contracts Section, Office of Contracts and Grants Management. The incumbent awards and administers a wide range of contracts actions for the various library service units. The incumbent serves as a Contracting Officer and Team Leader.