permanent ( U.S. Citizens Only ) Legislative Attorney (Const. Law, Admin. Law, or Courts and Civil Procedure) (Vacancy#:VAR001724)
- Opening Date: October 19, 2021
- Closing Date: October 18, 2022
- OPM Control Number: 617889600
- Vacancy Number: VAR001724
- LC Organization Unit: Congressional Research Service
- Grade: GS-13
- Series: 0905
- Minimum Salary: $103,690.00
- Maximum Salary: $134,798.00
- Availability: U.S. Citizens Only
The Congressional Research Service (CRS) is currently seeking several Legislative Attorneys for its American Law Division (ALD). The Legislative Attorneys will analyze legal questions that emerge from the work of Congress related to constitutional law, administrative law, or courts and civil procedure in particular and American public law in general. This is a non-litigating position emphasizing legal research, analysis, and writing in a public service legislative context.
This is an OPEN CONTINUOUS ANNOUNCEMENT to fill current and future vacancies as needed. Applications will be accepted through 11:59 p.m. e.s.t. on October 18, 2022. However, APPLICATIONS RECEIVED BY 11/19/2021 WILL RECEIVE FIRST CONSIDERATION. After that, applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.