permanent ( open to all ) Librarian (Digital Collection Specialist) ( Vacancy#: VAR001076)
- Opening Date: October 29, 2019
- Closing Date: November 27, 2019
- OPM Control Number: 550105100
- Vacancy Number: VAR001076
- LC Organization Unit: Library Services
- LC Organization Unit - Specific Office: Digital Content Management Section, Digital Collections Management and Services Division, Office of the Chief Operating Officer.
- Grade: GS-09
- Series: 1410
- Minimum Salary: $57,510.00
- Maximum Salary: $74,759.00
- Availability: Open to All
This position is located in the Digital Content Management Section, Digital Collections Management and Services Division, Office of the Chief Operating Officer, Library Services.
Anyone may apply - By law, employment at most U.S. Government agencies, including the Library of Congress, is limited to U.S. citizens. However, non-citizens may be hired, provided that other legal requirements are met and the Library determines there are no qualified U.S. citizens available for the position.