permanent ( open to all ) Manager of Donor Relations (Program Manager)(Vacancy#:VAR001249)
- Opening Date: May 1, 2020
- Closing Date: June 1, 2020
- OPM Control Number: 567216500
- Vacancy Number: VAR001249
- LC Organization Unit: Office of the Librarian
- Grade: GS-14
- Series: 0340
- Minimum Salary: $121,316.00
- Maximum Salary: $157,709.00
- Availability: Open to All
This position is located in the Development Office, Chief Of Staff, Office of the Librarian. The Program Manager who serves as the Manager of Donor Relations is a member of the Development Office. Reporting to the Director of Development/Campaign Director, the Manager of Donor Relations (MDR) is responsible for designing, implementing and coordinating the Library-wide comprehensive stewardship program that appropriately and consistently promotes donor engagement and recognition.
Anyone may apply - By law, employment at most U.S. Government agencies, including the Library of Congress, is limited to U.S. citizens. However, non-citizens may be hired, provided that other legal requirements are met and the Library determines there are no qualified U.S. citizens available for the position.