permanent ( open to all ) Production Controller (Vacancy#:VAR001302)
- Opening Date: July 14, 2020
- Closing Date: August 14, 2020
- OPM Control Number: 573433800
- Vacancy Number: VAR001302
- LC Organization Unit: Office of the Librarian
- LC Organization Unit - Specific Office: Taylor Street, Production Control Unit, Materials Development Section, National Library Services Blind/Print Disabled.
- Grade: GS-11
- Series: 1152
- Minimum Salary: $72,030.00
- Maximum Salary: $93,638.00
- Availability: Open to All
This position is located in the Taylor Street, Production Control Unit, Materials Development Section, National Library Services Blind/Print Disabled.
The incumbent works under the general supervision of the Assistant Head, Production Control Section, who provides guidance as to major objectives, nature of problems to be solved and possible approaches to their solution. Work is reviewed for adherence to policy, quality and product.
Anyone may apply - By law, employment at most U.S. Government agencies, including the Library of Congress, is limited to U.S. citizens. However, non-citizens may be hired, provided that other legal requirements are met and the Library determines there are no qualified U.S. citizens available for the position.