permanent ( Library Employees Only ) Program Analyst (Vacancy#:VAR002303)
- Opening Date: February 27, 2023
- Closing Date: March 27, 2023
- OPM Control Number: 709221700
- Vacancy Number: VAR002303
- LC Organization Unit: Copyright
- Grade: GS-13, GS-14
- Series: 0343
- Minimum Salary: Grade 13 Salary: $112,015.00 per year; Grade 14 Salary: $132,368.00 per year
- Maximum Salary: Grade 13 Salary: $145,617.00 per year; Grade 14 Salary: $172,075.00 per year
- Availability: Library Employees Only
This position is located in the Product Management Division, Office, Assistant Register and Dir Operations, Copyright Office.
The Product Management Division (PMD) contributes to the mission of the Copyright Office "to foster creativity" by maintaining legacy data processing systems that support the Copyright Office's core functions of registering, examining and cataloging copyright submissions, deposits and documents, and providing information on copyrighted material to the general public. PMD also provides leadership to the Copyright Office in the development and adoption of new technological solutions. Designated the Electronic Copyright System (ECS), this new system will, upon completion, allow the Office to process work more productively, efficiently, and at a lower cost while opening up the process for the first time to electronic commerce and submissions that will provide large additional benefits to the general public.