temporary Program Analyst
Detail/Temporary Promotion Opportunity
Office of the Chief Information Officer
Detail Position: Program Analyst
Submission Deadline: Tuesday, January 14, 2020
Desired Start Date: February 3, 2020
Work Schedule: Flextime – Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week.
Area of Consideration: Limited to GS13 or GS14 level staff Library Wide.
The Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO) IT Design & Development Directorate is offering a reimbursable detail for a qualified GS14 or a temporary promotion opportunity for a qualified GS13 to serve on a full-time, 120 day detail as a Program Analyst to perform activities related to supporting the creation of IT related solutions that deliver business capabilities.
The selectee will work under the supervision of the Director for IT Design & Development. Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide program support to the Director and Deputy Director.
- Act as an expert on special projects, advising the Director and Deputy Director.
- Liaison between Divisions Chiefs on reporting and data calls.
- Advise Director and Deputy Director on improvements within directorate operations and processes.
Application and Selection Process
Interested candidates should secure, in advance, permission from their supervisor and prepare a resume with a one-page statement expressing interest in this opportunity, along with a description of their qualifications that includes current work experience and training related to the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below.
- Program Planning and Management Analysis
- Special Projects and Reporting
- Consultation, Collaboration and Liaison
- Provides Policy Advice and Guidance
Candidates should submit the required documents above to (Jim Karamanis / firstname.lastname@example.org) by close of business of the submission date noted above. Applicant information will be reviewed and the top qualified candidate(s) will be interviewed. The selection will be based on how well the required knowledge, skills, and abilities required are met.