( open to all ) Program Specialist (Vacancy #: VAR000709)
- Opening Date: January 4, 2019
- Closing Date: January 18, 2019
- OPM Control Number: 520855100
- Vacancy Number: VAR000709
- LC Organization Unit: Copyright
- LC Organization Unit - Specific Office: Copyright Modernization Office
- Grade: GS-13/14
- Series: 0301
- Minimum Salary: $96,970.00
- Maximum Salary: $148,967.00
- Availability: Open to All
Copyright is a form of legal protection provided by the laws of the United States (title 17, U. S. Code) to authors of literary, dramatic, musical, artistic, and other works. The Program Specialist reports to the Program Management Section Head within the Copyright Modernization Office, performing a multi-disciplinary assortment of assignments centered on an understanding of federal procurement and budget preparation analysis and oversight.
Works independently and uses sound judgment when building automated procurement requests for the Copyright Office. Prepares statements of work, sole source justifications, independent government estimates, and other documentation for various contracts as required. Provides procurement reports and other information.