permanent ( Library Employees Only ) Program Specialist (Vacancy#:VAR002116)
- Opening Date: September 19, 2022
- Closing Date: October 3, 2022
- OPM Control Number: 678012500
- Vacancy Number: VAR002116
- LC Organization Unit: Discovery and Preservation Services
- Grade: GS-13
- Series: 0301
- Minimum Salary: $106,823.00
- Maximum Salary: $138,868.00
- Availability: Library Employees Only
This position is located in the Business Operations Support Section, Preservation Services Division, Preservation Directorate, Discovery and Preservation Services.
This program specialist position is available for any division of the Preservation Directorate Divisions, within Library Services at the Library of Congress. The incumbent works under the general supervision of a Division Chief and uses expert knowledge of budget implementation, program management, contract administration, and office procurement procedures.
Who may apply: AGENCY EMPLOYEES - CONSIDERATION UNDER THIS VACANCY IS LIMITED TO THE STAFF OF THE LIBRARY OF CONGRESS, TEMPORARY NOT-TO-EXCEED (NTE) AND INDEFINITE NOT-TO-EXCEED (NTE) EMPLOYEES ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY. (EMPLOYEES MUST MAINTAIN THEIR ELIGIBILITY AT THE TIME OF SELECTION.)