permanent ( library employees only ) Quality Assurance Specialist (Vacancy#:VAR001287)
- Opening Date: June 29, 2020
- Closing Date: July 20, 2020
- OPM Control Number: 572119200
- Vacancy Number: VAR001287
- LC Organization Unit: Office of the Librarian
- LC Organization Unit - Specific Office: Taylor Street, Network Section, National Library Services Blind/Print Disabled.
- Grade: GS-13
- Series: 1910
- Minimum Salary: $102,663.00
- Maximum Salary: $133,465.00
- Availability: Library Employees Only
This position is located in the Taylor Street, Network Section, National Library Services Blind/Print Disabled, Office of The Librarian.
This position is located in the Quality Assurance Section of the National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped, Library of Congress. The work of this position involves the planning, developing, evaluation, coordination, and execution of a comprehensive quality assurance program for at least two quality assurance functional program areas of major importance to NLS. The quality assurance program shall ensure software, hardware; processes and systems meet the requirements, standards and/or specifications, in support of the digital audio and braille program for the National Library Service.
AGENCY EMPLOYEES - CONSIDERATION UNDER THIS VACANCY IS LIMITED TO THE STAFF OF THE LIBRARY OF CONGRESS, TEMPORARY NOT-TO-EXCEED (NTE) AND INDEFINITE NOT-TO-EXCEED (NTE) EMPLOYEES ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY. (EMPLOYEES MUST MAINTAIN THEIR ELIGIBILITY AT THE TIME OF SELECTION.)