temporary ( u.s. citizens only ) Research Librarian (Domestic Social Policy) (Vacancy#: GR-DSP20-07)
- Opening Date: March 13, 2020
- Closing Date: April 10, 2020
- OPM Control Number: 562811800
- LC Organization Unit: Congressional Research Service
- LC Organization Unit - Specific Office: Domestic Social Policy Division
- Grade: GS-09
- Series: 1410
- Availability: U.S. Citizens Only
- Duration: 120 Days
Clarification from the agency
Graduate students and Library of Congress employees who meet all of the following eligibility requirements: 1.U.S. Citizenship 2.Current enrollment in or anticipated graduation from an appropriate, accredited advanced degree program. (Library employees may already possess a graduate degree). At the time of appointment, Library employees must maintain employment status. 3.General education requirements for a GS-9 or GS-11 appointment (see “Qualifications Required” below).
The Congressional Research Service (CRS) Domestic Social Policy Division is accepting applications under its 2020 Graduate Recruit Program for a Research Librarian. This position will be filled at the GS-09 level (see "Duties" below).