120 days ( U.S. Citizens Only ) Research Librarian (Domestic Social Policy) (Vacancy#: GR-DSP22-02)
- Opening Date: December 14, 2021
- Closing Date: January 25, 2022
- OPM Control Number: 626809500
- Vacancy Number: GR-DSP22-02
- LC Organization Unit: Congressional Research Service
- Grade: GS-09
- Series: 1410
- Minimum Salary: $60,129.00
- Maximum Salary: $78,167.00
- Availability: U.S. Citizens Only
The Congressional Research Service (CRS) Domestic Social Policy Division is accepting applications under its 2022 Graduate Recruit Program for a Research Librarian. This position will be filled at the GS-09 level.
About the Graduate Recruit Program
Initial appointments under the Graduate Recruit Program will be made for a period up to 120 days. Initial appointments are expected to convert to permanent, contingent upon the participant’s successful performance, completion of all degree requirements, and availability of funding. Those students who return to school to complete their advanced degree program may be eligible for a permanent position once they obtain their degree.