permanent ( U.S. Citizens Only ) Research Manager, Europe and the Americas (Vacancy#:VAR002526)
- Opening Date: August 16, 2023
- Closing Date: September 29, 2023
- OPM Control Number: 743634800
- Vacancy Number: VAR002526
- LC Organization Unit: Congressional Research Service
- Grade: GS-15
- Series: 0101
- Minimum Salary: $155,700.00 per year
- Maximum Salary: $183,500.00 per year
- Availability: U.S. Citizens Only
The Congressional Research Service (CRS) seeks a Research Manager for the Europe and the Americas Section in the Foreign Affairs, Defense, and Trade Division.
The Research Manager leads the Europe and the Americas Section in the development of research and policy analysis relevant to congressional needs. Topics covered by the section include U.S. relations with countries in Europe and Latin America, including the Caribbean; U.S. relations with the European Union, the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), the Organization of American States, and other multilateral organizations; and migration, human rights, energy, transnational crime, counterterrorism, and security issues in Europe and Latin America.