permanent ( library employees only ) Supervisory Human Resources Specialist (Vacancy #VAR000825)
- Opening Date: April 12, 2019
- Closing Date: April 26, 2019
- OPM Control Number: 530461800
- Vacancy Number: VAR000825
- LC Organization Unit: Office of the Chief Operating Officer
- LC Organization Unit - Specific Office: Human Capital Policy, Performance and Organizational Development Division, Human Capital Directorate.
- Grade: GS-15
- Series: 0201
- Minimum Salary: $137,849.00
- Maximum Salary: $166,500.00
- Availability: Library Employees Only
The incumbent serves as the Chief of the Policy, Performance, and Organizational Development Division. The incumbent reports to the Chief Human Capital Officer (CHCO) in the Human Capital Directorate (HCD) and provides oversight and supervision of human capital programs and initiatives designed to position the Library’s workforce to meet changing requirements driven by the Library’s mission. Oversees, directs, and manages workforce performance management, development training and initiatives aligned with the Library’s strategic plan, mission, goals, and objectives. Provides oversight, expert guidance, and agency-wide consultation with regards to HCD’s policies, directives, guidelines, and communications.