detail ( Library Employees Only ) Supervisory Inventory Management Specialist (Detail/Temporary Promotion)
- Opening Date: May 23, 2023
- Closing Date: May 30, 2023
- LC Organization Unit: Office of the Chief Operating Officer
- LC Organization Unit - Specific Office: Integrated Support Services (ISS)
- Grade: GS-12
- Series: 2010
- Availability: Library Employees Only
- Duration: up to 120 days
Integrated Support Services is offering an opportunity for a qualified individual at the GS-12 level to serve on a 120 day Detail or Temporary promotion. This individual will perform the role of, GS-2010-12, Supervisory Asset Control Team.
Integrated Support Services (ISS) is part of The Library of Congress enabling infrastructure. ISS provides support to the Library community in the areas of Facility Services, Operations, Logistics Services, Health and Safety Services and Customer Experience.
The Supervisory Inventory Management Specialist provides support in the following manner:
- Equipment return & reutilization
- Property & equipment management
- Inventory Management
- Liaison Activities
- Supervisory responsibility of staff assigned
- Special projects
- Automated asset management tracking
The Supervisory Inventory Management Specialist under the supervision of the Chief of Logistics manages a wide range of responsibilities to include:
- Supervision of assigned group including time and attendance
- Management and Planning of projects
- Asset Control
- Coordination of asset management
- Trend Analysis
Application and Selection Process
Interested Candidates should, with permission from their supervisor provide a resume with a one-page statement expressing interest in this opportunity, along with a description of qualifications that includes current work experience and training related to the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below.
- Ability to utilize computer technology with
- Ability to manage, organize and execute projects
- Ability to interact and communicate collaboratively with all levels of an organization
- Ability to act as a supervisor
Deadline for Application Submissions is May 30, 2023.
This temporary opportunity is for 120-days and is open to all. The work schedule is flextime, Monday thru Friday, 40 hours per week, situational telework may be available.
Candidates should submit the required documents above to Monica Pleasant - email@example.com by close of business Tuesday, May 30, 2023. Applicant information will be reviewed and the top qualified candidates will be interviewed. The selection will be based on how well the candidates meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities required. The desired start date for the detail is June 5, 2023.