Periodical Code of Federal Regulations: Asylum, 8 C.F.R. (1977)
About this Item
- Code of Federal Regulations: Asylum, 8 C.F.R. (1977)
- National Archives and Records Administration (Author)
- - Immigration
- - Law
- - Law Library
- - United States
- - Government Documents
- - Government
- - Executive Agencies
- - Administrative Law and Regulatory Procedures
- - Citizenship and nationality
- - U.S. Department of Justice (D.O.J.)
- - Asylum
- - Code of Federal Regulations
- - Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS)
- - Periodical
- - Description: Code of Federal Regulations, Title 8: Aliens And Nationality, Chapter I: Immigration And Naturalization Service, Department Of Justice, Part 108: Asylum, Revised 1977
Call Number/Physical Location
- Series: Title 8: Aliens and Nationality
- Call Number: KF70.A3
- Series: 1977 Edition
- Code of Federal Regulations
Rights & Access
The vast majority of the Code of Federal Regulations is in the public domain as a work of the U.S. Government. However, where the Code of Federal Regulations reprints copyrighted material, copyright protections may apply. For those instances, you'll need to assess the risks of using the material for the purposes you intend.
This digital collection was made possible by an agreement with the William S. Hein & Co, Inc. and is provided for personal, educational, and research use. Hein has not made its materials available for commercial purposes including bulk download, and the Library of Congress may impose restrictions on downloading material from this collection.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
National Archives And Records Administration. Code of Federal Regulations: Asylum, 8 C.F.R. 1977. Periodical. https://www.loc.gov/item/cfr1977022-T8CIP108/.
APA citation style:
National Archives And Records Administration. (1977) Code of Federal Regulations: Asylum, 8 C.F.R. [Periodical] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/cfr1977022-T8CIP108/.
MLA citation style:
National Archives And Records Administration. Code of Federal Regulations: Asylum, 8 C.F.R. 1977. Periodical. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/cfr1977022-T8CIP108/>.