Audio Recording La Fontaine
About this Item
- La Fontaine
- Contributor Names
- Bovy-Lysberg, Charles-Samuel -- 1821-1873 (composer)
- Rose, Bernard (performer)
- Created / Published
- Library of Congress, monographic.
- Subject Headings
- - Piano music
- - Performed by Bernard Rose, piano.
- - Recorded Sept. 1974, Coolidge, Auditorium, Library of Congress, Washington, D.C.
- - Published as commercial records in LP, cassette, and compact disc format (Our Musical Past, OMP 101/102
- sound recording
- sound cassette
- Library of Congress Motion Pictures, Broadcasting, and Recorded Sound Division http://www.loc.gov/rr/mopic/
- Online Format
- sound recording | Performed by Bernard Rose, piano. Recorded Sept. 1974, Coolidge, Auditorium, Library of Congress, Washington, D.C. Published as commercial records in LP, cassette, and compact disc format (Our Musical Past, OMP 101/102 Sound Recording (Form). Sound Cassette (Form).
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
Articles and Essays with this item:
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes. The written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as holders of publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
While the Library is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17, U.S.C.) or any other restrictions in these materials, there may be content protected by copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Note that almost all popular musical works of the nineteenth century were copyrighted and published. Possibly certain works were written by band leaders specifically for their own bands, but it has not been possible to identify attribution for such works. The recording Our Musical Past, Volume One was produced and created by the Library of Congress and therefore, as a work of the U.S. government, is not subject to copyright.
Walter Dignam band books are included courtesy of the Manchester (N.H.) Historic Association, 129 Amherst Street, Manchester, NH 03101, 603-622-7531, fax 602-622-0822.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Music Division
More information about American Memory and Copyright.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Bovy-Lysberg, Charles-Samuel, and Bernard Rose. LaFontaine. Library of Congress, monographic, 1974. Audio. https://www.loc.gov/item/cwband.recs010/.
APA citation style:
Bovy-Lysberg, C. & Rose, B. (1974) LaFontaine. Library of Congress, monographic. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/cwband.recs010/.
MLA citation style:
Bovy-Lysberg, Charles-Samuel, and Bernard Rose. LaFontaine. Library of Congress, monographic, 1974. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/cwband.recs010/>.