Notated Music Squire's Cornet Band Olio No. 3
About this Item
- Squire's Cornet Band Olio No. 3
- Created / Published
- A. Squire, Cincinnati, 1875, monographic.
- Subject Headings
- - Brass band music -- 19th century
- - Music -- United States -- 19th century
- instrumental parts
- - 1. De Kalb Quick Step -- 2. Cottage by the Sea Quick Step -- 3. Florello Quick Step -- 4. Warrington Quick Step -- 5. Somerset Quick Step -- 6. Trent River Reel -- 7. Junction Reel -- 8. Frankenfield's Reel -- 9. Pioneer Reel -- 10. Capt. Shepherd's Quick Step -- 11. Beautiful Leaves Quick Step -- 12. Decoration Dirge -- 13. Hortensia Quick Step -- 14. Little German Band Quick Step -- 15. Little Sweetheart Quick Step -- 16. Mecklenburg Polka -- 17. Lytle Grays Quick Step -- 18. Galop Home Run -- 19. Centennial Overture -- 20. Jamboree Galop -- 21. Gold and Silver Polka -- 22. List to the Convent Bells Quick Step -- 23. Carnival March -- 24. Brazilian March -- 25. Murdock's Quick Step -- 26. Moonlight Serenade -- 27. National Guards Quick Step -- 28. Linda Quick Step -- 29. Oriole Schottische -- 30. 15th Regiment Quick March -- 31. Angels Whisper Quick Step -- 32. Warrior's Quick Step -- 33. Brightest Eyes Quick Step -- 34. Harry Towner's Quick Step -- .
- 14 parts ; 27 x 19cm.
- Online Format
- Instrumental Parts. print | 14 parts ; 27 x 19cm. | Print (Form).
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes. The written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as holders of publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
While the Library is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17, U.S.C.) or any other restrictions in these materials, there may be content protected by copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Note that almost all popular musical works of the nineteenth century were copyrighted and published. Possibly certain works were written by band leaders specifically for their own bands, but it has not been possible to identify attribution for such works. The recording Our Musical Past, Volume One was produced and created by the Library of Congress and therefore, as a work of the U.S. government, is not subject to copyright.
Walter Dignam band books are included courtesy of the Manchester (N.H.) Historic Association, 129 Amherst Street, Manchester, NH 03101, 603-622-7531, fax 602-622-0822.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Music Division
More information about American Memory and Copyright.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Squire's Cornet Band Olio No. 3. A. Squire, Cincinnati, monographic, 1875. Notated Music. https://www.loc.gov/item/cwband.squi/.
APA citation style:
(1875) Squire's Cornet Band Olio No. 3. A. Squire, Cincinnati, monographic. [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/cwband.squi/.
MLA citation style:
Squire's Cornet Band Olio No. 3. A. Squire, Cincinnati, monographic, 1875. Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/cwband.squi/>.