Book/Printed Material Open air schools
About this Item
- Open air schools
- Ayres, Leonard Porter, 1879-1946.
Created / Published
- New York, Dept. of School Hygiene 
- - Open-air schools
- - Reprinted from the Proceedings of the Albany 1910 meeting of the Committee on the Prevention of Tuberculosis of the New York State Charities Aid Association.
- - Also available in digital form.
- 13 p. illus., diagrs. 23 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- LB3485 .A8
Library of Congress Control Number
- online text
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The books in this collection are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Ayres, Leonard Porter. Open Air Schools. [New York, Dept. of School Hygiene, 1910] Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/e10001941/.
APA citation style:
Ayres, L. P. (1910) Open Air Schools. [New York, Dept. of School Hygiene] [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/e10001941/.
MLA citation style:
Ayres, Leonard Porter. Open Air Schools. [New York, Dept. of School Hygiene, 1910] Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/e10001941/>.