Maps The first addition to Carlin Springs, Alexandria Co., Va.
About this Item
- The first addition to Carlin Springs, Alexandria Co., Va.
- Contributor Names
- Howell & Greenough.
- Carlin Springs Co-operative Association.
- Curtis & Burdett.
- Norris Peters Co.
- Created / Published
- Washington, D.C. 
- Subject Headings
- - Carlin Springs (Arlington, Va.)--Maps
- - Real property--Virginia--Arlington County--Maps
- - United States--Virginia--Carlin Springs (Arlington)
- - United States--Virginia--Arlington County
- - Scale ca. 1:1,650.
- - Cadastral map showing block and lot numbers and dimensions.
- - "The Norris Peters Co., photo-litho., Washington, D.C."
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - 2 copies. Copy 2 is negative photocopy.
- - DCP
- - AACR2
- map on sheet 51 x 71 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3884.C23G46 1890 .H6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
ContributorsCarlin Springs Co-Operative Association
Curtis & Burdett
Howell & Greenough
Norris Peters Co.
Carlin Springs (Arlington)
Carlin Springs (Arlington)
Carlin Springs (Arlington, Va.)
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Howell & Greenough, Carlin Springs Co-Operative Association, Curtis & Burdett, and Norris Peters Co. The first addition to Carlin Springs, Alexandria Co., Va. [Washington, D, 1890] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm70000115/. (Accessed February 22, 2017.)
APA citation style:
Howell & Greenough, Carlin Springs Co-Operative Association, Curtis & Burdett & Norris Peters Co. (1890) The first addition to Carlin Springs, Alexandria Co., Va. [Washington, D] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm70000115/.
MLA citation style:
Howell & Greenough, et al. The first addition to Carlin Springs, Alexandria Co., Va. [Washington, D, 1890] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/gm70000115/>.