Map Connecticut for schools, families, and general use
About this Item
- Connecticut for schools, families, and general use
- Contributor Names
- Rockwell, H. E. (Henry Ensign), 1811-1882.
- Created / Published
- Winsted, Conn., 1848.
- Subject Headings
- - Connecticut--Maps
- - United States--Connecticut
- - Scale ca. 1:178,000.
- - LC copy annotated in blue and black showing divisions.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - AACR2: 651
- col. map 75 x 101 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3780 1848 .R6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Scale ca. 1:178,000. LC copy annotated in blue and black showing divisions. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2: 651
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Rockwell, H. E. Connecticut for Schools, Families, and General Use. Winsted, Conn, 1848. Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/gm70001741/.
APA citation style:
Rockwell, H. E. (1848) Connecticut for Schools, Families, and General Use. Winsted, Conn. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm70001741/.
MLA citation style:
Rockwell, H. E. Connecticut for Schools, Families, and General Use. Winsted, Conn, 1848. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/gm70001741/>.
More Maps like this
Connecticut traveller Relief shown by hachures. "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1834 by H.S. Tanner in the Clerk's Office of the Eastern District of Pennsylvania." At top middle margin: Tanner's...
- Contributor: Dawson, E. - Fillmore, Millard - Tanner, Henry Schenck
- Date: 1834
MapConnecticut, from actual survey. LC Trails, no. 285 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Warren, Moses - Gillet, George - Hudson & Goodwin
- Date: 1813
MapState of Connecticut. Scale 1:125,000: 1 in. equals approx. 2 miles. "Polyconic projection. 1927 North American datum." Relief shown by shading. "1:125,000 scale series satellite photomosaic." "Photomosaic prepared from NASA Skylab Satellite (Mission 3) photographs...
- Contributor: Geological Survey (U.S.) - United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Date: 1975
MapState of Connecticut: Base map with highways and contours. Scale 1:125,000; 1 in. equals approx. 2 miles. "Polyconic projection." "North American datum." Relief shown by contours. Depths shown by soundings. "Compiled in 1965." Available also through the Library of Congress Web...
- Contributor: Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Date: 1974
MapConnecticut; county subdivisions, towns and places. 1970. Scale ca. 1:500,000. Includes "County location index." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2
- Contributor: United States. Bureau of the Census
- Date: 1971