Map Environs de New-York, de Long-Island, etc.
About this Item
- Environs de New-York, de Long-Island, etc.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - New York Region--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - New York Harbor (N.Y. and N.J.)--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - United States--New York (State)--New York Region
- - Scale ca. 1:95,000.
- - Manuscript, pen-and-ink.
- - Oriented with north to the right.
- - Depths shown by soundings.
- - LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1212
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Vault
- - AACR2: 440; 651/1; 650/2
- map, on sheet 35 x 54 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3804.N4A1 1781 .E5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Scale ca. 1:95,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink. Oriented with north to the right. Depths shown by soundings. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1212 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 440; 651/1; 650/2
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
- Rochambeau Map Collection (71)
- France in America (407)
- American Revolution and Its Era: Maps and Charts of North America and the West Indies, 1750 to 1789 (1,431)
- Military Battles and Campaigns (4,466)
- Geography and Map Division (19,087)
- American Memory (501,995)
- Library of Congress Online Catalog (990,231)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Environs de New-York, de Long-Island, etc.  Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71000996/.
APA citation style:
(1781) Environs de New-York, de Long-Island, etc. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71000996/.
MLA citation style:
Environs de New-York, de Long-Island, etc.  Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/gm71000996/>.