Map Quatre positions de la flotte française et positions de la flotte anglaise.
About this Item
- Quatre positions de la flotte française et positions de la flotte anglaise.
Created / Published
- - Bermuda Islands--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - Bermuda Islands--History--Revolution, 1775-1783--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- - United States--History--Revolution, 1775-1783--Naval operations--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- - Bermuda Islands
- Early maps
- - Scale not given.
- - Title from manuscript label on verso as originally mounted.
- - Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor.
- - LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1021
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Vault
- - AACR2: 440; 651/1; 651/2
- col. map 36 x 22 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G9121.S3 1780 .Q3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Rochambeau Map Collection (71)
- France in America (650)
- American Revolution and Its Era: Maps and Charts of North America and the West Indies, 1750 to 1789 (1,435)
- Military Battles and Campaigns (4,492)
- World Digital Library (19,417)
- Geography and Map Division (56,186)
- American Memory (510,923)
- Library of Congress Online Catalog (1,479,948)
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Quatre Positions De La Flotte Française Et Positions De La Flotte Anglaise.  Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71002160/.
APA citation style:
(1780) Quatre Positions De La Flotte Française Et Positions De La Flotte Anglaise. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71002160/.
MLA citation style:
Quatre Positions De La Flotte Française Et Positions De La Flotte Anglaise.  Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/gm71002160/>.