Map Kun yu quan tu. 坤舆全图.
About this Item
- Kun yu quan tu.
- Other Title
- Contributor Names
- Verbiest, Ferdinand, 1623-1688.
- Blaeu, Joan, 1596-1673.
- Hummel, Arthur W. (Arthur William), Sr., 1884-1975.
- Created / Published
- [Beijing : s.n. ], Kangxi jia yin 
- Subject Headings
- - World maps--Early works to 1800
- - Earth
- - Wood block prints.
- - Shows the world in two hemispheres.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Based on the world map of Joannes Blaeu.
- - Translated title: Double Hemisphere Map of the World.
- - Includes ill. and text.
- - Gift; Arthur William Hummel; 1930, no. 5.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map ; 174 x 404 cm. mounted on 8 scrolls, 217 x 54 cm. or smaller.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3200 1674 .V4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Verbiest, Ferdinand, Joan Blaeu, and Arthur W Hummel. Kun Yu Quan Tu. [Beijing: s.n. , Kangxi jia yin, 1674] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71002352/.
APA citation style:
Verbiest, F., Blaeu, J. & Hummel, A. W. (1674) Kun Yu Quan Tu. [Beijing: s.n. , Kangxi jia yin] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71002352/.
MLA citation style:
Verbiest, Ferdinand, Joan Blaeu, and Arthur W Hummel. Kun Yu Quan Tu. [Beijing: s.n. , Kangxi jia yin, 1674] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/gm71002352/>.
More Maps like this
Map[Nova et accuratissima totius terrarum orbis tabula]. Relief shown pictorially. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes col. ill. in margins. Vault
- Contributor: Blaeu, Joan
- Date: 1664
MapDa Qing wan nian yi tong tian xia quan tu.
大清万年一统天下全图. | The great Qing Dynasty's complete map of all under heaven Scale ca. 1:2,500,000. Covers from Korea to India, from Russia to Brunei. Shows the world known to the Chinese, with China at the center of the map. Wood block print. Relief shown...
- Contributor: Hummel, Arthur W. (Arthur William) - Huang, Qianren
- Date: 1811
MapDa Qing tong shu zhi gong wan guo jing wei di qiu shi fang yu gu ...
大清統屬職貢萬國經緯地球式方輿古今圖 / | Da Qing tong shu zhi gong wan guo jing wei di qiu shi | The Great Qing Dynasty world map of tribute-bearing countries with spherical coordinates, past and present Scale ca. 1:60,000,000. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Shows the world in 2 hemispheres. Also shows coordinates and dotted lines on the map. Based on "Zhi fang hui lan si yi tu shuo" produced...
- Contributor: Zhuang, Tingfu
- Date: 1794
Map[Terrestrial globe gores]. Relief shown pictorially. Title supplied by cataloger. Reissued by Giuseppe di Rossi in 1615. Dedication in upper hemisphere: Illmo. viro optimaraq. artium amatori et Fautori D. Paulo Mellino Romano ... In lower...
- Contributor: Rossi, Giuseppe Di. - Hondius, Jodocus
- Date: 1615
MapVniversale descrittione di tvtta la terra conoscivta fin qvi.
Universale descrittione di tutta la terra conosciuta fin qui Relief shown pictorially. Based on an earlier map by Giacomo Gastaldi. From the Rosenwald Collection, Library of Congress, no. 1304. Originally printed on 2 sheets, each 48 x 40 cm. Available also...
- Contributor: Forlani, Paolo - Bertelli, Ferando - Rosenwald, Lessing J. (Lessing Julius) - Gastaldi, Giacomo
- Date: 1565