Map Kun yu quan tu. 坤舆全图.
About this Item
- Kun yu quan tu.
- Verbiest, Ferdinand, 1623-1688.
- Blaeu, Joan, 1596-1673.
- Hummel, Arthur W. (Arthur William), Sr., 1884-1975.
Created / Published
- [Beijing : s.n. ], Kangxi jia yin 
- - World maps--Early works to 1800
- - Earth
- - Wood block prints.
- - Shows the world in two hemispheres.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Based on the world map of Joannes Blaeu.
- - Translated title: Double Hemisphere Map of the World.
- - Includes ill. and text.
- - Gift; Arthur William Hummel; 1930, no. 5.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map ; 174 x 404 cm. mounted on 8 scrolls, 217 x 54 cm. or smaller.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G3200 1674 .V4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Verbiest, Ferdinand, Joan Blaeu, and Arthur W Hummel. Kun Yu Quan Tu. [Beijing: s.n. , Kangxi jia yin, 1674] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71002352/.
APA citation style:
Verbiest, F., Blaeu, J. & Hummel, A. W. (1674) Kun Yu Quan Tu. [Beijing: s.n. , Kangxi jia yin] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71002352/.
MLA citation style:
Verbiest, Ferdinand, Joan Blaeu, and Arthur W Hummel. Kun Yu Quan Tu. [Beijing: s.n. , Kangxi jia yin, 1674] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/gm71002352/>.