Maps Zhong you he gong quan tu.
About this Item
- Zhong you he gong quan tu.
- Other Title
- Complete map of the Yellow River embankment project
- Created / Published
- [Between 1898 and 1903]
- Subject Headings
- - Hydraulic engineering--China--Yellow River--Maps
- - Yellow River (China)--Maps, Pictorial
- - Yellow River (China)--Maps, Manuscript
- - China--Yellow River
- - Scale ca. 1:80,000.
- - Pen-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Oriented with north toward the upper left.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Pictorial map.
- - Shows the engineering projects of the central section of the Yellow River in Shandong Province.
- - Yellow and red labels pasted on showing mileage and dikes which need repair.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Previous call number: G7822.Y4N2 1899 .Z5 Vault Shelf
- - AACR2
- col. map 33 x 202 cm. on scroll.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7822.Y4N2 1903 .Z5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Zhong You He Gong Quan Tu. [Between 1898 and 1903, 1898] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71002470/. (Accessed August 28, 2016.)
APA citation style:
(1898) Zhong You He Gong Quan Tu. [Between 1898 and 1903] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71002470/.
MLA citation style:
Zhong You He Gong Quan Tu. [Between 1898 and 1903, 1898] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71002470/>.