Maps Si sheng Yunhe shui li quan yuan he dao quan tu. 四省運河水利泉源河道全圖. / Map of the Grand Canal in four provinces
About this Item
- Si sheng Yunhe shui li quan yuan he dao quan tu.
- Other Title
- Map of the Grand Canal in four provinces
- Created / Published
- [Before 1855]
- Subject Headings
- - Flood control--China--Grand Canal--Maps
- - Grand Canal (China)--Maps, Pictorial
- - Grand Canal (China)--Maps, Manuscript
- - China--Grand Canal
- - Scale ca. 1:400,000.
- - Covers Zhejiang, Jiangsu, Shandong, Zhili.
- - Pen-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Annotated with descriptive notes in Japanese.
- - Oriented with north to the bottom.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Pictorial map.
- - Oriental collection, miscellaneous #7.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes text.
- - AACR2
- - Prev. call no.: G7822.G7N22 1820 .S5 Vault Shelf
- - Filed in the same box with G7822.Y4N22 1820 .L5 Vault Shelf.
- col. map on sheet 27 x 845 cm. fold. in cover 27 x 13 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7822.G7N22 1855 .S5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Si sheng Yunhe shui li quan yuan he dao quan tu. [Before, 1855] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71002475/. (Accessed February 21, 2017.)
APA citation style:
(1855) Si sheng Yunhe shui li quan yuan he dao quan tu. [Before] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71002475/.
MLA citation style:
Si sheng Yunhe shui li quan yuan he dao quan tu. [Before, 1855] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71002475/>.