Map Qiong Jun di yu quan tu. 瓊郡地與全圖. / Hainan Dao tu shuo / Complete map of Hainan Island
About this Item
- Qiong Jun di yu quan tu.
- Hainan Dao tu shuo
- Complete map of Hainan Island
Created / Published
- [Before 1836]
- - Hainan Sheng (China)--Social life and customs--Maps, Manuscript
- - Hainan Sheng (China)--Maps, Pictorial
- - China--Hainan Sheng
- - Title supplied.
- - Pen-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Oriented with north to the bottom.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Pictorial map.
- - Shows the island of Hainan as viewed from the north and shows the customs and habits of the Li tribes in the central part of the island.
- - Includes descriptive notes.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Previous call number: G7823.H25E62 1875 .H3 Vault
- - AACR2
- 1 ms. map : col. 184 x 93 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G7823.H25E62 1836 .H3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Qiong Jun di yu quan tu. [Before, 1836] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71002478/.
APA citation style:
(1836) Qiong Jun di yu quan tu. [Before] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71002478/.
MLA citation style:
Qiong Jun di yu quan tu. [Before, 1836] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/gm71002478/>.