Maps Huang chao yi tong yu di quan tu 皇朝一統與地全圖 / / Da Qing yi tong tu / Qing Empire's complete map of all under heaven
About this Item
- Huang chao yi tong yu di quan tu
- Other Title
- 皇朝一統與地全圖 /
- Da Qing yi tong tu
- Qing Empire's complete map of all under heaven
- Contributor Names
- Dong, Fangli, active 19th century.
- Li, Zhaoluo, 1769-1841.
- Created / Published
- Changzhou, China : Bian zhi shu shu, Qing Daoguang 12 nian 
- Subject Headings
- - China--Maps
- - China
- - Scale ca. 1:2,700,000.
- - Covers from Sakhalin Island in the east to the Pamirs in the west, from the borders between China and Russia in the north to the South China Sea.
- - Wood block print.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Resembles map with same title, Hummel purchase 1930, no. 19 dated 1842.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes text and inset "Huang chao yu di zong tu," ca. 1:15,000,000.
- - AACR2
- col. map 243 x 338 cm. on 8 scrolls 259 x 43 cm. in box 21 x 48 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7820 1832 .D5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Dong, Fangli, Active 19Th Century, and Zhaoluo LI. Huang Chao Yi Tong Yu DI Quan Tu. [Changzhou, China: Bian zhi shu shu, Qing Daoguang 12 nian, 1832] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71002481/. (Accessed December 10, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Dong, F. & LI, Z. (1832) Huang Chao Yi Tong Yu DI Quan Tu. [Changzhou, China: Bian zhi shu shu, Qing Daoguang 12 nian] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71002481/.
MLA citation style:
Dong, Fangli, Active 19Th Century, and Zhaoluo LI. Huang Chao Yi Tong Yu DI Quan Tu. [Changzhou, China: Bian zhi shu shu, Qing Daoguang 12 nian, 1832] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71002481/>.